Wholesale sellers can have the most exciting wholesale products, but unless customers know that, the wholesale products will simply sit in the warehouse learn more.
The same also applies to wholesale sellers who are drop shippers, brokers, and closeout dealers.
Unless they find an effective method for advertising their wholesale deals, they will not be able to sell their wholesale merchandise.
So how can a wholesale seller advertise his merchandise?
Here are some of my favorite methods for advertising my wholesale business.
1. Start a Google Ad Words campaign. You can write a short classified ad either about your wholesale business or your wholesale products. Use the ad to bring prospects to your site.
2. Print out a flyer and distribute it to local dollar stores, discount stores, and flea market vendors. This is a great way to make sure that the right people see your wholesale products.
3. Advertise in a trade publication covering the wholesale business, such as Closeout News. Readers are looking for wholesale and closeout deals, so your ad is being read by a targeted audience.
4. Use wholesale and closeout search engines. Wholesale search engines will allow you to update and track your ads. As soon as you have a new product, you can change the ad.
5. Make connections with other wholesalers who can bring business to you. You can offer them a commission, or offer to trade leads. As long as you have different wholesale products, this is a great relationship for both of your wholesale businesses.
6. Pick up the phone and introduce yourself. Although most wholesalers overlook this method, it does work. Call local retailers and introduce your wholesale business to them.